So, by getting back to it, apparently I meant, ‘get too distracted to post for three months.’ It’s been quite a busy set of months, between book stuff, Warrior Dash, conventions, etc.
I’ve still been trying the challenges, though I haven’t been posting. One thing that has been working has been to print out some spreadsheets and tape them on my apartment door, so I can look and see what I should be working on that day. It’s helped me increase my productivity.
So, for August, what am I going to try to do?
- Write, come out to 25,000 words recorded by the end of the month
- Read, finish three books
- Do not watch anything I’ve already seen (I have five cheat days for this one)
- Drawing or Blender, 3 times a week
- Watch a Movie, 1 time a week
- Exercise, 3 times a week
- Music Practice, 3 times a week
- Game Theory Videos, 3 times a week
One Time Goals
- 2 Recipes in the Kitchen
- Host guests at my apartment
- Go to an event in the cities