March and April were pretty much dedicated towards getting my first books published (see my author website for details). Not that I gave up on my challenges, but I just stopped keeping track of them. I continued to read and write, clean, exercise, etc. But it wasn’t structured. And I didn’t get to a number of the planned challenges.
Now that the book is out there and I can calm down a little, I want to get back to the challenges. After all, these are not just things I write for fun. These are goals I set for myself, for my own betterment.
So, the May goals. Many recycled from before. As a mini-challenge, I want at least 6 of these to be Complete at the end of the month:
- 15,000 words recorded
- Read 2 books
- Draw the character Corwin (and other doodles)
- Finish Best Picture winners
- Practice music 3 times a week
- Exercise 3 times a week
- Online class for Game Theory (watch up to Midterm)
- Kitchen 1: Experiment with Tofu
- Kitchen 2: Experiment with Rice dishes
- Host friends
- Go to an event (several planned this month).
- Blog weekly (both blogs).