From here on out, February of 2017 will be known by me as the month of the plague.
Just before Valentine’s day I started feeling off. By Sunday I was bed-bound, and stayed there until Tuesday. What did not help was being completely out of medicine and foods that you’re supposed to eat when sick. I basically had to suffer until I was recovered enough to go get the medicine and food I needed. Even now, more than two weeks after, I’ve still got a bit of a cough and my appetite is still surprisingly low.
What really sucked is I had been doing pretty good up until that weekend. Cleaning 1/2 hour every day was proving great, avoiding TV proved productive. I’d gotten some images together for the drawing so I’d know what I was trying to do. Things were looking good. Then I got smacked by this thing.
So I end February with three completed goals, seven started, and two not-started.
- 14 days no TV
- Hosted (sister stayed with me one night)
- Made something with Tofu
- 4,000 of 10,000 words recorded
- Read 1 book (The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood)
- Started working on the Corwin drawing
- Until sick, did 1/2 cleaning a day, saw a difference
- Was exercising until sick
- Watched 12 Years a Slave
- Started music until sick
- Did not make pecan rolls
- Did not make it out to an event