I spent some time looking at the failed and tried to figure out why I have such hard times with some of them. And a lot of it, I think, has to do with two things.
1 – My apartment. I need to keep it in order, so that I can sit down and draw or practice or write, and not feel surrounded by clutter.
2 – My TV. When it’s on, it’s a distraction, and doubly annoying, I’m usually re-watching something. Nothing new.
Something to work on.
Anyway, the August 12:
- Book: I’m going to start into the Asimov collection this month. Aim to read at least two of them.
- Practices: 10 Practices. Just one every three days.
- Video Game: War in the Pacific: Admiral’s Edition. Thirty turns, at least.
- Write Three Chapters
- Watch 4 Best Picture Winners: Just one a week
- Event: I’ve got some ideas, some things I’ve wanted to do. I’ll hit one of them soon.
- 20 Vegetarian meals.
- Mini Cheesecakes
- Go 5 to 7 days eating only homemade food.
- Bike at least sixty miles.
- Complete the thorough cleaning
- Continue drawing practices.