So, how did I do in July, what with my vacation and whatnot?
- Best Picture Winners: Didn’t see one. Just didn’t get around to sitting down for several hour movies. I realized, though, that I spend too much time re-watching old things instead of new things. I’m going to have to work on that.
- Book: All three Hunger Games books. Read all three of them. Easy to read, and enjoyable.
- Event – Enjoy my vacation: I did. A week in a cabin, with few distractions. Very enjoyable.
- Baking Bread: Did not get to this.
- Grilling: Did a lot of grilling at the cabin. Meats and veggies.
- Spices: Didn’t get around to working on this.
- 10 Practices: I got one in…I really don’t know why this one is so hard to work on.
- World of Warships: I got this one, winning myself a beautiful Mikasa pre-dreadnought. Brought back memories of visiting it in Yokohama.
- Write 3 chapters: I wrote my second book, so technically I wrote 16 chapters. And maybe a few extras.
- Bike 60 miles: I got up to 36. I am not biking well this summer.
- Clean apartment thoroughly: got this started, especially after I got back from the cabin and realized how toxic my home atmosphere is.
- Drawing: Yep, got some drawings done.
So it comes out to six completed, a almost completed, two started, and three non-starts.
Come on, Michael. You can do better than this.