The May challenges got rough when I got sick and knocked me off my routine for a week, but I still managed to make an nice showing for the month.
- Anabasis and Unbroken – Unbroken is a very good book.
- Lacuna Coil concert
- Spending Tracker – learned a lot about how I spend money, especially on soda and sweets. And it is a lot.
- Publishing Plan
- Partial Success
- Salads (13 of 20)
- Cookies (2 of 3)
- Running / biking
- Popcorn (1 of 3)
- 2000 Best Picture Winners (2 of 5)
- BFG Armada
- 3 Chapters
- Musical practices
Heading into June, I’m feeling pretty confident about having a good month.
- 2000 Best Picture Winners – Three left
- Books: Asimov
- Event: I’ve got a number planned this month so it’s pretty much a given.
- Bake: Bread – prove I can make it before I get to the complicated stuff
- Cook: Chicken – different seasonings, sauces, etc.
- Misc Kitchen: Salsa
- Practices: one every three days.
- 3 Chapters Writing
- VG: BFG Armada, 10 missions
- Weight Routine
- Drawing Practice (2 / week)
- Go 10 days this month without TV on