The January Results
January was a petty good month: seven completed, four unfinished, one not started.
- 1980’s Best Picture Winners
- Read Snow Crash
- Went to the Coldest Vikings game
- Wrote 3 chapters or equivalent
- Made Sush
- Made Chicken Makhani
- Made Cinnamon Rolls
- Did not practice the instruments as much as I wanted
- Did not finish cleaning
- Did not finish the video game Red Alert 3
- Did not run one mile
- Did not watch Jessica Jones
Not a bad start to the year.
The February 12
I’ve got a couple of things going for me in February. To start, I’ve seen all but one of the Best Picture movies already, so I won’t have to watch all of them again. Second, I’m halfway through the book already. And third, I’m feeling rather motivated.
- Movies: 1990’s Best Picture Winners
- Book: Principles of Maritime Strategy by Julain S Corbett
- Event: To be Announced
- Write 3 chapters in other projects
- Practice instruments 3 times a week
- Video Game: Red Alert 3
- Start a batch of port
- Make Sesame Chicken
- Made Danishes
- Watch Jessica Jones
- Run/Job one mile
- Every day, do one thing off my creative to-do list.