For August, I’m hoping for a 12 Goal sweep. A lot of the goals I’m not too worried about: the kitchen ones, outing, books, and movies (though I do want to spread them out more).
I got some online instructions through Amazon I’m hoping will help me with the bass and guitar. As for the others, if I can simply keep to the schedule I’m going to come up with, I should be fine.
Also kind of excited about eggplant.
- Bread: Pizza Crust
- Vegetable: Eggplant
- Cheesecake: Cinnabon (or some sort of cinnamon).
- Outing: Mill City Museum
- Book: Jules Verne (got a couple to choose from; may do more than one).
- Movies (* denotes one I haven’t seen since I was much younger):
- Sound of Music*
- A Man for All Seasons
- In the Heat of the Night
- Midnight Cowboy
- French Connection
- The Sting
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
- Classical Guitar: 10 x 20 minute practice sessions (minimum)
- Bass Guitar: 10 x 20 minute practice sessions (minimum)
- Blog: Article on writing combat
- Free: Add 20,000 words to my book
- Free: Bike 160 miles (I am really enjoying the challenge of this one, and without a Warrior dash to take me down I should be able to do it).
- Free: Organize my apartment.