Was May the month I managed to pull a 12 for 12?
May started off strong, but once I got away from my schedule it was hard to play catch up. I’m still learning this whole ‘time management’ thing, and I have to admit I have too many distractions at home. Once the computer and/or TV turn on, my productivity can plummet (unless I’m writing on the computer, but that doesn’t count towards monthly goals). In June, I’m going to be working on not turning them on as soon as I get home.
The May challenges come out to:
- Four completed (Asparagus, Apple Cinnamon Bread, the Hapsburg/MIA, and cooking with fish).
- Six started but not finished (Sun Also Rises, three of six Best Picture Winners, the Blog Article, Acoustic Practice, Bass Practice, and the Biking)
- Two not started (Goat Cheese Cheesecake and Hosting a Gaming Day).
So now I’ve got a schedule for June, and a desire to kick all 12 off the list and start completely fresh in July.
- Broad Bean Vegetables
- Goat Cheese Cheesecake (Recycled)
- Feta Bacon Bread
- Acoustic: 10 times
- Bass: 10 times
- Blog (Recycled)
- Attend Northern Spark
- Book: Finish Sun Also Rises; Start and Finish Fahrenheit 451 (Recycled)
- Host a Game
- Try 3 different sauces
- Bike 160 miles (Recycled, but I’m okay with that).
- Next eight movies
- All the King’s Men
- All About Eve
- An American in Paris
- The Greatest Show on Earth
- From Here to Eternity
- On the Waterfront
- Around the World in 80 days.